<a
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
What A Great Night!
Even a week and a half since the dinner I am still so amazed at what a wonderful night it was. The silent auction was a blast and there was some good competition going on there, the bands couldn't have sounded better, although I didn't make it around to grabbing any I heard the food was awesome, and everyone that came was so generous to give to my move to Uganda. We were able to raise over $6,000!! I was blown away. The Lord was so faithful and completely provided. With the money I raised from the dinner I am about 70% of the way toward reaching my goal. This is amazing! I have been so blessed by this whole experience. God has shown me time and time again that he is the one that is going to get me to Uganda and I just need to trust him. So, if you could continue to pray for me as I prepare to leave that would be much appreciated!! Thank you so much :)


<a
<a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment