Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This is the week!

IMG_9262



The Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction is only 2 days away! I seriously can't believe it has gotten here so quickly. It is going to be such a great time with some great Silent Auction items like a gift card to Derby City Chop Shop for you manly men to go get your hair cut or your beard shaved with a straight razor, dance lessons for you and a partner at Bravo Dance Studio, gift cards to Greater's, Taco Punk, Cake Flour, and Homerun Burgers, and a Derby oil painting painted by Melissa Munger just for this event!

The bands are ready to go. Casey Morgan Boss, Richard Apsley, Jarrod Heath Manning, David Froman, Jordan Michael, Jacob Anderson, Warren Higuchi, Sarah Beth Tomberlin, and all the other band members are so extremely talented and not something that you are going to want to miss.

So many of you have already bought your tickets, but if you haven't please register now so that we can get a head count and make sure that you have a place to sit. Seats are filling up very very quickly!

The Lord has been so gracious up to this point to show me that no matter how much I plan and prepare it is only he that will provide. I am so glad that I am getting to have this opportunity to serve him and I want it to start now, before I even put my feet on Ugandan soil. I hope that you will be able to join me Thursday night as I will be able to share about how faithful God has been in my life!

See you Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS